There are lots of ways to contact us if you can’t find the information you need on our national website.
Talk to us
Chat to a trained adviser, either by:
- calling us on 0808 2787 912* (9am-4pm, Monday to Friday)
- using webchat (9am-5pm, Monday to Friday)
- emailing us (responses within 5 working days)
If you require a Nepali-speaking adviser, please contact our Nepali Adviceline on 01252 894 280. Alternatively, you can chat to us on messaging app Viber.
You may also find our issue-specific helplines useful:
- Universal Credit ‘Help to Claim’ service – If you’re making a new claim for Universal Credit, we can help – 0800 1448 444* (8am-6pm, Monday to Friday)
- Debt Helpline – If you’re having issues with money or debt, speak to our debt team – 0800 240 4420* (9am-8pm, Monday to Friday and 9am-1pm, Saturday)
- Consumer Helpline – If you have a problem with something you’ve bought or a service you’ve received, contact us – 0808 223 1133* (9am-5pm, Monday to Friday)
If your issue is urgent, you can access our drop-in service at our local offices and outreaches. Appointments are first come, first served. You may have a short wait to see someone.
This service is available weekly at the following locations and times:
Civic Offices, Farnborough Road, FARNBOROUGH GU14 7JU
- Mondays – 9:30am – 12:30pm
- Wednesdays – 9:30am – 12:30pm
- Fridays – 9:30am – 12:30pm
39 High Street, ALDERSHOT GU11 1BH
- Tuesdays – 9:30am – 12:30pm
- Thursdays – 9:30am – 12:30pm
2a Windsor Way, ALDERSHOT GU11 1JG
- Tuesdays – 10am-4pm
Rearrange an appointment
Can’t make your appointment? If you no longer need your appointment with us, or would like to rearrange it, please call Reception on 01252 333 618 as soon as you can to notify us.
This enables us to provide advice to somebody else and help reduce waiting times.
As a local charity, our clients are at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re always keen to receive feedback from people who have used our services.
You can provide feedback quickly and easily using our online form.
Alternatively, if you would prefer to write to us, please address this to our Head of Advice and Casework care of either of our offices in Farnborough or Aldershot.
If we’ve let you down, we want to hear from you – no matter how big or small the issue might be. Often, we’ll be able to put things right. And even when we can’t, knowing where we’ve gone wrong will help us do better for our clients in the future.
All complaints are dealt with quickly, professionally, and confidentially. You can find a leaflet with more details about how to make a complaint here.
*Textphone users can access all our numbers by prefixing 18001.